2010/05/20

"Creation of the World of Love" project

In 1994, a voice spoke to me in my head and introduced itself as God.

God said to me, "I am going to let human beings to create the World of Love in the near future. Do you want to participate in this LOVE campaign as my Spokesperson?"

I thought, "Is it a true story? I've never heard of such a thing."
Yet, I answered "Yes" to this voice.

Since then, extra-ordinary and panic-ful life began.

God taught me, "If you keep praying infinite happiness for all living beings of this universe, some day you will be freed from all kinds of sadness, will become immortal, and will be able to develop your life infinitely. The people who have reached to that status are called Human Gods."

I thought, "That's great! I have to check if it is true or not."

Since then, I kept praying infinite happiness for all living beings of this universe whenever my brain was free to pray, all day long, every day.

Fourteen years later, on November 15, 2008, God told me, "I will make you a Human God" and began to empower me by injecting God's energy into my body in order to keep me alive.
(Human Beings are kept alive by other people's life energies.)

This God's energy turned out to be the secret to become immortal.
God is immortal and the people who are kept alive by God are also immortal.

So, I am the 1st Human Goddess born on earth.
And I am supposed to be immortal.
Right now, I am waiting for some visible proof of a Human Goddess will emerge.

When I will become a "perfect" Human Goddess, I will start the God's project "Creation of the World of Love" in full scale.
This is also the project which will turn current mortal people's society into immortal people's society.

My divine mission is to serve as a Spokesperson of God in this project.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿